What are the pallet trucks?
Several warehouses and stocks rooms need to transport pallets from one area to another inside the premise, and for this one need to use a pallet truck or a pallet fork. A pallet truck is basically equipment which has two tapered forks in front of it and there is a pump handle to maneuver the movement. The forks in front are first slid under the pallet that is to be moved and then the handle is used to lift and then it is taken to another place and again the fork is lowered and the pallets are placed.
Types of pallet trucks
There are one of the essential equipment when it comes to moving the pallets. They also come a large number of types depending on their size, the usage, and user-friendliness. Some of the common types of pallet trucks found in manupal.fr are:
- Mini pallet trucks
- High lift pallet trucks
- Rough terrain pallet trucks
- Low profile pallet trucks
- Long fork pallet trucks
- Galvanised pallet trucks
- Electric pallet trucks
Advantages of pallet trucks
Some of the benefits of using pallet trucks in the warehouses and inventories are discussed below:
- Accessories: most of the pallet trucks come with their accessories which can make one’s usage and efficiency even higher and better. They usually tend to have weighing scales attached to them and also many electronic ones have small printers to print the weight of the pallet.
- Better efficiency: organizing and arranging goods in a warehouse is something that tends to take up a lot of time. But with pallet trucks, this task has become highly efficient and cost-effective as well.
- Small: much lifting equipment that is used in warehouses can be big and can take up a lot of space, but the same is not the case with palter jacks. They are small and can be handled easily without much space and also they are very safe to be handled.
- High lift: today one can find many high lift pallet trucks, which are highly capable of organizing pallets on the higher shelves. They are also helpful while unloading or loading or pallets from vans and trucks which are usually higher in height.
Safety: these pallet trucks are small and handy means anyone can push them or can electrically handle them in small spaces. They have also reduced the number if warehouse injuries which can be a big problem otherwise for the workers.