Heating bills can sometimes go through the roof, especially in the long cold winter months. Thankfully there are companies who sell cheap heating oil at very competitive prices. With many friendly drivers and oil trucks bringing the oil to your door, you can be sure to receive an order as quickly as possible. Ordering is available 24/7 too.
Save cash and have a warm home with cheap heating oil which is now available in Northern Ireland. Oil prices rise on a daily basis however when the price drops, the prices to customers drops too.
Benefits of ordering heating oil via the net
Among the many benefits of placing an order with online oil suppliers are:-
- You get an instant quote which includes VAT and delivery
- You don’t have to be in when the delivery arrives but do make sure there’s easy access to your oil tank
- Next day delivery is available if you’re running low
- If you can wait a few days, there are great price reductions
There’s also a secure ordering system, credit card details aren’t stored and transactions are processed by Realex Payments.
Helpful delivery drivers
Expect drivers to be friendly, helpful and experienced. Cheap heating oil companies make sure all drivers have HazChem licences that mean safe deliveries every time. Trucks are well maintained and inspected up to Health and Safety Regulations with onboard meters being calibrated and sealed. You will always receive an accurate delivery volume of oil and a meter stamped ticket with before and after readings.
Easy to order
There are three steps to take when placing an order for cheap heating oil. First of all it’s advisable to:-
- Ask for a quotation, just fill out your details and choose how much oil you need.
- You can then select a delivery date. Your oil will be delivered on that date or before if possible.
- Complete the order and pay.
It really couldn’t be easier. If you’re a little unsure as to which oil is best for your household, there’s information about kerosene and gas oil. Kerosene is one of the most popular cheap heating oils around. It’s often referred to as Standard Kero, 28 Second Oil, Jet A1 Kero, home heating oil or domestic oil. Gas oil on the other hand is green in colour and used in older domestic heating systems.
Useful online blogs
To find out more about heating oil, whether it’s kerosene or gas oil, click on useful online blogs. Topics vary from:-
- Getting deals for home heating oil in the spring
- Having the right type of insulation in your home
- Making home heating costs more manageable
- Energy saving tips for hot water
These interesting blogs will give you an insight of how to save money by using cheap heating oil from suppliers. Place an order sooner rather than later by completing a form with your name, email address, subject and a short message.