If you are interested in becoming an office administrator and have therefore been looking at office admin recruitment in London, today you are in luck! We are here today to provide the pros and cons of office administration work, with the ultimate intention of enabling the highest number of people in your situation as possible to determine whether it is really for them or not. To find out what we consider to be the greatest pros and cons of being an office admin assistant, keep on reading…
First of all let’s look at the pros…
- Whether you are already an organised person or you are looking to get more in line, working within office administration will definitely help you to better and improve your organisational skills. If you become an office administrator you will be in charge of managing people and tasks and therefore will need to learn how to deal with multiple things at once. You will then be able to transfer these organisational skills into other aspects of your life.
- Becoming an office administrator will enable you to learn how to prioritise tasks. You will get to become super-efficient and will not doubt be able to leave people amazed by your skills. You will get to learn how to put things in order or importance and how to work efficiently to get things done.
- Working in administration can allow people to relate to others better, both in and out of work. You will learn how to read people better and how to deal with all different types of people on a day-to-day basis. You will also learn how to treat people when you are looking to get the most out of them.
- Working within office administration will provide you with a more positive and encouraging attitude – this will make you a better motivator!
- Working in office recruitment will allow you to enjoy yourself, with most office admin assistance loving what they do! One of the main things that people love about this job is that every day is different which means it never gets boring!
Now let’s look as the cons…
- Office administration work can be difficult especially when people are not concentration. Office admins are typically very busy and this can be hard for people who are unable to priority workloads and work efficiently.
- When working in office admin people must have bucket loads of patience and can’t let little things get to them otherwise it won’t be possible for them to succeed.
- Office administrators must be able to work independently and understand that sometimes thing will get tough!
Not you have read about the pros and cons of office administration work we hope that you will be able to better understand whether it is right for you or not. If anyone can think of any pros or cons that we may have missed we would love it if you could let us know ☺